According to foreign media SlashGear, Wisconsin's Department of Health has issued a public health consultation requiring the public to stop using Glass bone Whole sale and other steam smoke equipment after linking gatorade bong to "severe lung disease". "They observed the health problems of teenagers and young people using steam smoke equipment. Eleven of them were taken to hospital and seven were described as being under investigation.
U.S. health officials warned that Glass bone Whole sale was linked to "severe lung disease."
According to the Wisconsin Department of Health, these young patients have varying degrees of symptoms, including weight loss, fatigue, chest pain, cough and shortness of breath. In some cases, patients need respiratory assistance.
Health officials are currently investigating these cases, including related steam and smoke products. In addition to urging people to stop using these products, officials also said that anyone who uses Glass bone Whole sale and begins to have "unexplained respiratory problems" should register.
Medical staff are not sure about the potential long-term health effects of the lung disease, but they point out that the patients "have improved" after receiving treatment. It is not clear how long the average hospital stay will last.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is currently participating in the investigation. Public health officials in other states have also been told that similar cases may occur in other states. Wisconsin has classified lung-related problems according to its outbreak and investigation and consultation, and will update the information as appropriate.
Although Glass bone Whole sale is regarded as a less harmful substitute for tobacco cigarettes, many experts warn that the long-term health effects of Glass bone Whole sale are unclear. Many studies have found that these devices have various potential problems, including pollution and potentially harmful condiments. In April this year, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a warning that glass bong bowl may cause epileptic seizures in adolescents and young people, and found that the number of reports was on the rise.
Add: Guangdong . China