This survey is ECigIntelligence support for the south Korean market consumers use cigarette type glass pipes for smoking (South Korea to HNB) using the satisfaction survey, south Korean consumers choose type cigarette glass pipes for the biggest reason is that smoking cigarette odor of tobacco much smaller than normal, and the convenience of equipment is not the primary consideration, but hope subsequent Suggestions to improve the use convenience products accounted for the largest. The following survey contents are for reference:
Survey results of users using glass pipes for smoking:
1. Respondents were generally satisfied with glass pipes for smoking. Compared with PMI (Philip morris) or BAT (British American Tobacco), KT&G's glass pipes for smoking received more favorable comments.
2. According to the opinions of the respondents, convenience of use is not the primary consideration when selecting glass pipes for smoking devices. However, Suggestions to continue improving the ease of use of products in the future accounted for the most.
3. The respondents think that KT&G's LIL is the most cost-effective.
4. The biggest reason for choosing glass pipes for smoking is that they produce much less tobacco odor than ordinary cigarettes.
5. Former smokers pay more attention to the impact of glass pipes for smoking on health. At the same time, compared with the group of current smokers, the group of former smokers pay more attention to the impact of glass pipes for smoking on human body.
Most respondents indicated that they would continue to use the same glass pipes for smoking after 6 months of use.
Since the above results were based on a questionnaire survey conducted in South Korea, the south Korean company KT&G in the figure will of course conduct a close survey on the preferences and habits of south koreans, so it already has a high market share in tobacco-related products, so it has an advantage in this survey.
The reason why consumers choose glass pipes for smoking and what needs to be improved in the future
1. Most respondents think the convenience of using the equipment is the most important
2. At the same time, when choosing glass pipes for smoking products, device convenience is not the only factor to be considered.
3. However, the convenience of device use is the most important point for glass pipes for smoking devices to be improved in the future.
A survey on whether users are satisfied with the glass pipes for smoking in use, with 10 points indicating that they are very satisfied. As is shown in the chart, 30% of the respondents gave 8 marks and 27% gave 7 marks. The overall average score was 7.2, meaning most people were happy with the glass pipes for smoking they were using. PMI, a leading enterprise of glass pipes for smoking, scored an average of 7.3 points for IQOS, 7.5 points for LIL of KT&G and 6.4 points for GLO of BAT. This result shows that more users of IQOS or LIL express satisfaction. Many users of glass pipes for smoking have shown great interest in the new technology. In addition, with the current technology, most people think that the use of glass pipes for smoking is similar to smoking.
KT&G LIL, which enjoys a dominant market in South Korea, has received a higher satisfaction rating than IQOS LIL. Most of these users said that the glass pipes for smoking in use are convenient to use and cost-effective. But KT&G's products are unlikely to remain popular. That's because IQOS users are 72% more likely to like its branded products than KT&G LIL users are 12% more likely. However, KT&G LIL users' love for its brand is 60%, even lower than GLO users' love for its brand. The results show that the most attractive feature of glass pipes for smoking is that they are like smoking real cigarettes, while the tobacco smell is less. It is also interesting to note that glass pipes for smoking users do not consider it as important to have the same feel and price advantages as smoking regular cigarettes as to have less tobacco odor.
Former smokers who have quit are more concerned about the health effects of glass pipes for smoking than current smokers. In addition to glass pipes for smoking, consumers who use other tobacco products are interested in the price of glass pipes for smoking consumables. Consumer groups using IQOS show more attention to product design than those using LIL or GLO.
The consumer groups pay more attention to the design and fashion sense of the glass pipes for smoking than other consumer groups, and they are sensitive to the taste of tobacco. Compared to former smokers, current smokers say it is important that the glass pipes for smoking give a sense of real smoke. Most respondents indicated that they would use the same amount of consumables in the next 6 months as they do now, but users who were using glass pipes for smoking and regular cigarettes at the same time indicated that they would increase the amount of glass pipes for smoking consumables. The reason is to quit regular cigarettes and completely use glass pipes for smoking. In particular, users of IQOS will consume more dedicated tobacco than users of other brands.
Add: Guangdong . China